On Thu, 7 Apr 2011 10:24:23 +0800, ibmnew <ibm...@163.com> wrote:

>Hi all
>
> We don't have SA.
>
> How to start RMF Monitor III automatically after IPL the system?
>
>Any suggestions is apprecited!

Sooooo many ways.   Long ago in our sandbox LPARs we just
used a home grown program that issued a command after a delay
time that was set in a parm.  Those commands were all part of
COMMNDxx in the parmlib concatenation.   Long ago, I got rid
of all that and use the COMMAND package from CBT file 19.
Using that, there is a script started at IPL time with built in
delays.  After RMF is started, it delays 20 seconds and
does the "F RMF,START III" command.

Mark
mailto:m...@mzelden.com

*** Please note the new URL for Mark's MVS Utilities ***