From:   Bryan Klimek <klimek.br...@mayo.edu>
To:     IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Date:   01/18/2011 06:22 PM
Subject:        Re: EMail attachments stopped working
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

I know the original poster said they were using z/OS 1.8 and this does not
address the original problem. But IBM now has a replacement SMTP client
for
z/OS.

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/ieduasst/stgv1r0/topic/com.ibm.iea.commserv_v1/commserv/1.11z/appl/cssmtp.pdf

We made the switch a couple months ago with very little effort.

Bryan Klimek
Mayo Clinic