> From: dickbond...@gmail.com
> Our workstation IP addresses, even if fixed (like mine - most are not),
> cannot be accessed
> from z/OS.  I would think most real-world shops are that way - if not, well,
> they may need to hire some networking personnel to setup proper security.

My experience is that most real-world shops CAN access the workstation from
z/OS. I've worked at some very secure sites that had very tight security, and
in every case it was always easy to set up a workstation connection.

Dave Salt

SimpList(tm) - try it; you'll get it!

http://www.mackinney.com/products/program-development/simplist.html