Yes, it's possible. But the user will be locked out of the screen the entire
time the "constantly moving" bulletin is being displayed. In other words, they
can only watch. They cannot interact with the screen in any way.

Dave Salt

SimpList(tm) - try it; you'll get it!

http://www.mackinney.com/products/program-development/simplist.html