From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 3:47 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: [IBM-MAIN] What is the purpose of NPRO on JES2 Printers

It has been awhile since I worked with JES2 Printers (in this case INFO
Print)

The NPRO comes up as NPRO=0.  My operators want it set to NPRO=5.

Are there any good rules of thumb as to what number this might be?

Thanks

Lizette

email to lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html