Hey Scott,

Really appreciate the replies.  We are running z/os v1r7.  I'm going to compare
our JCL's now.  Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Scott Ford
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 6:52 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: COBOL Module Using 'EZASOKET' Calls Receiving 0C!

What version of z/OS are you trying to compile this Cobol prog
John:

What version of z/OS are you trying to compile this Cobol program on ?
We use EZASOKET all the time including STC and batch with no problems. We are
running from z/OS 1.9 up through including z/OS 1.11 ....

Sounds like your compile/link is wrong..

Scott J Ford
www.identityforge.com