From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Petersen, Jim
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 10:17 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: My first mainframe experience

How about 2260's was a terminal control unit for terminals which only had 12
lines by 80 Cut my teeth on 360/65 and a 360/50 and a 360/40 and they had a
360/20 down at one of our sites for RJE.

Jim Petersen
MVS - Lead Systems Engineer
Home Depot Technology Center
1300 Park Center Drive, Austin, TX 78753 www.homedepot.com