One thing I usually do with STCs that fail, is to run the STC JCL as a batch
job.  It would not matter if the job failed, but I would be able to see if
there were any data sets that were not valid or if there were some other
issue or messages.

        //TSTJCL  JOB ...
        //S1  EXEC PROC=BBOS001

Since the BBOS001 is created by WS I would suspect it may fail.

Second is to modify the STC JCL to have a SYSOUT=A or some other
non-purgable sysout class.  That way the STC output stays in JES.

Also, have you tried doing an ST in SDSF for the job?  Sometimes you will
not see anything in any other queue under SDSF except for ST on that jobtask
name.

The dynamic SVC dump name would depend on your definition in your
environment.  You can display the dumps via D D,ST (Display Dump,Status)
both dynamic dumps and SYS1.DUMPxx data sets will be displayed.

Lizette Koehler