<------ snip ------>

NUCLST   Z0
PARMLIB  SYS1.LPLEX.PARMLIB
PARMLIB  SYS1.PARMLIB
PARMLIB  SYS1.IBM.PARMLIB
SYSCAT   CATL00133CCATALOG.LPLEX.MASTER

*-------------------------------------------------------------*
* SL20 SPECIFIC VALUES                                        *
*-------------------------------------------------------------*
LPARNAME SL20
IEASYM   (01,Z0,L)
IODF     E0 SYS0     LPLEXFPB B0 Y
SYSPARM  (Z0,20)

*-------------------------------------------------------------*
* General valid (if you have more CECs, repeat this section:  *
*-------------------------------------------------------------*
HWNAME   <your CEC>
IEASYM   (00,Z0,L)
SYSPARM  (Z0)

I just tested it. It does not work the way I thought it should. Looking
again at the examples, I would say that you can not override statements
defined in an HWNAME section with statements defined in the LPARNAME
section. It looks like you have to define a statement always on the same
level, like if you have 10 lpars on the CPC, you need ten LPARNAME sections
to define IEASYM statement different for a single system (I do not believe I
am going to test this).

Zaromil