Hi all,
I have created an online IMS-DC program that uses only
one screen(mfs)both for taking input  and displaying
the output.The data is fed into the screen first and
once enter key is pressed,we get the output ,which
contains output message.
The problem is if user does not feed any value and
just presses enter key many number of times,and then
give the inputs,then the output screen toggles between
two previous screens giving output of fed input in one
screen and showing that input was not entered in the
screen in the other.
Hope I have clarified the problem.
Thanks
Sudhanshu