On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 18:01:15 -0500 Rajender Vemula <r...@ntrs.com> wrote:

:>Good Day,
:>I want to execute some set of display commands (like D GRS,ENQ,C) on
:>console is there any batch utility to do that? . Can i automate this batch
:>job to execute on scheduled time. Finally Can I write the output of these
:>commands to any output dataset?. Provide me a sample JCL or Rexx to
:>implement this.
:>I have OPSMVS and also Contorl-M for automation.

Very simple with OPS/MVS.

Based on memory:

Create a )TOD rule to fire at the frequency you desire.

   address OPER "D GRS,ENQ,C"
   do while QUEUED() > 0
      PULL response
      /* process the line */