From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
John P Kalinich
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 1:42 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: How to justify SHARE

http://www.share.org/Events/UpcomingConferences/SHAREinOrlando/BuildingaCasetoAttendSHARE/tabid/395/Default.aspx

Regards,
John K

  From:       Lizette Koehler <stars...@mindspring.com>

  To:         IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu

  Date:       06/21/2011 01:29 PM

  Subject:    How to justify SHARE

I thought there was a business case out on SHARE.ORG that could be used to
justify going to share, but I cannot find it.

Does anyone have a simple but effective paragraph on going to share they could
share??

Thanks

Lizette

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at