I have a couple of P/390 Server 330 chassis' (the chassis NOT the P/390
cards) available for anyone that's willing to stop on over to pick them up.
We're cleaning out the closet and these are going.

They are the 266 MHz version at least 256mb memory and they each include the
sleds for the SCSI drives Raid.  I believe there 6 sleds in each machine;
plus the built-in SCSI drive for the OS.

If you're still running your P/390 in one of these chassis this is a great
way to acquire a couple of "parts" machines; even though they do work!

If interested, please contact me offline.  We're located in the South Jersey
area.  If you wish, we could meet up somewhere for the handoff.

Thanks.