I'm still fighting with the OPENSSL package. It works for me,
if I'm calling it from my C main program, but it would be nicer, if
I could call the functions from PL/1. But I have only a XPLINK version
of the OPENSSL libraries which someone else built for me, and no
sources available.

So I first wanted to call a XPLINK C module from a Non-XPLINK
C main program. According to the XPLINK red book, this should be
possible by using the fetch() service. So I changed my main program
to call the XPLINK module by fetch(). This worked fine. But when I then
compiled my main program as Non-XPLINK (all compile and link steps
without any errors), the fetch() service returned a NULL pointer instead
of a valid function pointer.

What might be the problem? I have no idea. Any hints?

Kind regards

Bernd