Andre,
Sending the WebSphere Application Server SYSPRINT to a file is covered in this
TechDoc:
http://www-03.ibm.com/support/techdocs/atsmastr.nsf/WebIndex/TD101087

As for the use of log stream and the BBORBLOG log browse utility. I have found
it to be of little value. In all the ETR's I have opened with IBM, they have
never ever asked for the contents of what is in the log stream.

Bryan