HI,

 I am looking for some people which have deep knowledge in IO, ZOS
internal, TCP and open systems.
 This users list will not deal with MFN*** at all.
 This group will help me with performance, IO effectiveness, net, IO
internal, MVS internal, value to set to improve the IO and the net,
replication to all or part of the disk and much more.
 This users list will be a small group only.
 I will share with you data and listen carefully to what you have to say.
 The new users list must be technical group only. Politic is not allowed.
The users list must be open to other idea, peace looking and respect
everybody who willing to be part of the group. Criticize is OK if it
is relate to technical issue only.
 I will create and control the users list at first.
 Please send me email if you like to be part of this list.
 This users list will be BCC in the email, so privacy will be kept.

 God bless you all,
 Shai