Hello all,

We're a TSS shop with option 14 configured. That means that our PRIVPGM
programs can be executed from linklist or any other library if no LIB()
parameter is especified.

We're considering to switch off option 14. Then, all PRIVPGM programs
without LIB(), only will be able to be executed from a library in
linklist. Do you know if RACF works in this way? We don't want to do a
change that move us away from the "RACF working way".

Regards and thanks in advance.
Josan Cardenosa
z/OS system engineer.