Does the file exist?

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
saurabh khandelwal
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 3:22 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Not able to Access OMVS

Hello,
          I am not able to login to OMVS. I am getting below error.

Function = chdir(), directory name = '/u/tec1008', return value = -1, errno = 12
9 (X'00000081'), reason code = 05190050, message = 'EDC5129I No such file or
dir ectory.'

RUNNING

The end of the session was not recorded.  The proper location for recording cou
d not be found.+ Function = getutxline(), terminal name = 'ttyp0001', user name
= TEC1008, retur  value = 0
***

But I checked my OMVS segment in RACF,. /u/tec1008 is defined for me.

OMVS INFORMATION
----------------
UID= 0000000000
HOME= /u/tec1008