From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf
Of Scott Rowe
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 4:25 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: assembler help!

I can't help you with that question, since I don't use C myself.  I just
thought it was interesting that you keep complaining about not having a C
compiler due to funds, yet there is a free one out there.  I thought I saw
some messages recently talking about it being relatively up to date.

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 3:17 PM, McKown, John
<john.mck...@healthmarkets.com>wrote:

> I'm too stupid to figure out how to install it. But that was a few years
> ago. It the z/OS version maintained? Or is it like other GNU software that
> gets on z/OS - out of date and not actively kept in sync with the Linux
> version.
>
> --
> John McKown
> Systems Engineer IV
> IT
>
> Administrative Services Group
>
> HealthMarkets(r)
>
> 9151 Boulevard 26 * N. Richland Hills * TX 76010
> (817) 255-3225 phone *
> john.mck...@healthmarkets.com * www.HealthMarkets.com
>
> Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message may contain confidential or
> proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
> message. HealthMarkets(r) is the brand name for products underwritten and
> issued by the insurance subsidiaries of HealthMarkets, Inc. -The
Chesapeake