Randy,

See our latest response to your thread on our free support forum here:
http://dovetail.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1133

(Someone here may have a suggestion as to how to diagnose region size under
TSO OMVS... it would be nice if there was a simple way to display available
region size from the LDA while in TSO OMVS).

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies
http://dovetail.com