this was clear form me , I misused the word hash .
basically in the open-system when encrypting a password , the literature
describe the encryption method use , and you can also found the mathematical
function used in the encryption .

regarding comments like :
"Would you mind telling us which bank you are trying to hack?

Jantje."
curiosity only !
I have learned in the past the encryption history and common used method and
still have alot of interest in this subject .
Beside it I never really started checked how this issue implemented on z/OS
.

--
best regards,
matan cohen