You can't seem to get that information without paying for it......

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Jim Thomas
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 1:57 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: iasxwr00

Sir,

Please forgive me ... I do have code for SAPI but it's proprietary.

That said, I do not know if this will help you but please take a
look at
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/52553279/MVS-Freeware-SYSOUT-Retrieval-Servi
ces-
(SRS)
.... hopefully that will help you or at least get you started.

Kind Regards

Jim Thomas
617-233-4130             (mobile)
636-294-1014                (res)