Interesting.  I was able to do so with Firefox also.  Thanks for trying
it.

I'm wondering if, as we're getting ready for Windaze 7, that something is
being seriously changed for the better.

:-)

Chip Grantham  |  Ameritas  |  Sr. IT Consultant | cgrant...@ameritas.com
5900 O Street, Lincoln NE 68510 | p: 402-467-7382 | c: 402-429-3579 | f:
402-325-4030

"Grinsell, Don" <dgrins...@mt.gov>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
09/12/2011 10:38 AM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
cc

Subject
Re: Trouble with Redbooks Link

I just downloaded the End to End Security one without any trouble using
Firefox.

--

Donald Grinsell
State of Montana

"The difference between a conviction and a prejudice is that you can
explain a conviction without getting angry."
-- anonymous