I'd love to, but I'm installing a system where there is no prior system, so I have no operating system available to run the HCD.

In this case, I can run the stand-alone IOCP in an LPAR, but that's it.

BTW, if you ever have to do this, build your IOCDS on another system first. (can I borrow your system? :-) )

Mike