Hi,

I have enabled RMF III monitor to capture the CPU capacity utilization of
Each Lpar. I use the Option : TSO RMF - 3 Monitor III     Interactive
performance analysis with Monitor III - > 1 OVERVIEW        WFEX, SYSINFO,
and Detail reports - > 3 CPC      CPC capacity - > Below is the result i get
:

Samples: 100     System: ZOSB  Date: 09/13/11  Time: 09.03.20  Range: 100
Sec

Partition:   ZOSB       2096 Model
I01
CPC Capacity:      21   Weight % of Max: ****   4h Avg:   20   Group:
N/A
Image Capacity:    21   WLM Capping %:   ****   4h Max:   20   Limit:
N/A

Partition  --- MSU ---  Cap  Proc    Logical Util %   - Physical Util %
-
             Def   Act  Def   Num    Effect   Total   LPAR  Effect
Total

*CP                                                    0.2    67.5
67.7
ZOSA           0     0  NO    1.0       2.3     2.3    0.0     2.3
2.3
ZOSB           0    14  NO    1.0      65.2    65.2    0.0    65.2
65.2
PHYSICAL                                               0.1
0.1

All the time when I monitor the CPU util % its always shows as 97,96
percentages respectively. I just wanted to know is this the right way of
measuring the system utilization based on number of users logged on. I am i
missing something ?

Could anyone please throw some light on this. Your suggestions would help me
in retrieving the CPU utilization consumed by the Number of user logged
concurrently.

Regards ,
Jags