Lucy, Thanks for the tip I will take a look.

From: Lucy Arnold <lucy.arn...@ucdmc.ucdavis.edu>
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 1:13:04 PM
Subject: Re: CA-DISK QUESTION : LISTD

Can't you just run a rebuild?

Lucy Arnold
Storage Manager
U.C. Davis Medical Center
916-734-5498

From:  willie bunter <williebun...@yahoo.com>
To:    IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Date:  09/20/2011 10:07 AM
Subject:        CA-DISK QUESTION : LISTD
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

Hallo Members,

I am running a LISTD report of all archived dsns.  I am able to display
the following fields:
LISTD FIELDS=(DSNAM,ARCDT,ARKEY,EXPDT,FLGSC,DS1JN,DS1UD)

My question is how can I display the DSCB field.  I checked the LISTD
FIELDS parms but nothing seems to satisfy this requirement.  Can this be
done?

The reason why I am trying to do this is because the archive tape has been
dropped from the DSNINDEX record but it has not been written over.  I was
able to run the ANALYZE on the tape using a DMS utility however the report
lists the dsn but it doesn't give the DSCB of the dsns.

Thanks