On Mon, 3 Oct 2011 16:54:25 +0900, Minoru Massaki <mmass...@gmail.com> wrote:

>BVIR information is TS7700 cluster hardware information.
>It is NOT depending on each z/OS system used.
>The BVIR data reflects the statistics of all volumes in the TS7700 cluster.
>
>Minoru Massaki  (M*M)
>

>2011/9/24 Wayne Luo <mrluowen...@hotmail.com>:
>> Hi,
>>
>>   Is there anybody use BVIR(Bulk Volume Information Retrieval) information?
>> Assume one TS7700 cluster is shared by multiple z/OS systems.What is the
>> scope of the BVIR data if I get it in one of these z/OS systems? Does the
>> BVIR data just reflect the statistics of  volumes for that z/OS system used
>> or all z/OS system used?

If you are using DFSMSrmm you can correlate the BVIR information with RMM
information. RMM provides a sample job in the EDGJCEXP sample member. See
www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpieces/pdfs/sg247895.pdf or the DFSMSrmm publications.

Horst Sinram  - IBM z/OS DFSMSrmm Architecture & z/OS Capacity Management