Please excuse the bandwidth...
2 renewable 1-year mainframe contracting positions available in LA area (local
government).  These are positions with a great group of people downstairs from
me, and the contracts I would prefer except I can't abandon my current security
admin contract to bid on another with the same government body.  Great foot in
the door, ongoing need for these duties.
- storage admin-consultant.  Mainframe z/OS, HSM, SMS, ACS rules, CA-1, ABARS
aggregating software, IBM virtual tape TS7740/20.  Disaster recovery via EMC
Symetrix business continuity volumes.  Software support for CA-1 and EMC SRDF,
Host Component, and Timefinder.  SEND YOUR RESUME TODAY as the bids close early
tomorrow (Wed) afternoon.  Renewable 1-year contract with possibility to
convert to regular-hire.
- z/OS capacity planning consultant.  Capacity reporting, trending, and
projection for z/OS, z/Linux WEB portal, CICS, IMS, DB2.  Customer utilization
charge-back billing.  Familiar with z/OS Workload Manager, IBM z/OS Capacity
Planner software, SMF, RMF, and logs from CICS, IMS, ACF2, and PACE, SAS,
Metron, MXG software.  Experienced with Omegamon, TMON, Velocity software.
Contact Mae West of Staff-Tech Inc. 916-932-1229