Hi Ravi,
I am not running in a sysplex environment.
The running jobcard,
//SARINIT    JOB  CLASS=A,MSGLEVEL=(1,1),MSGCLASS=Q,
//      NOTIFY=&SYSUID

and the output shown in sdsf;
SDSF HELD OUTPUT DISPLAY ALL CLASSES LINES  51         LINE 1-1 (1)
COMMAND INPUT ===> SCROLL ===> CSR NP JOBNAME JobID Owner Prty C ODisp Dest Tot-Rec Tot-
     SARINIT  JOB00083 IBMUSER   144 Q HOLD  LOCAL                     51

Regards Lim ML