Tom,

There is a fair body of scientific evidence regarding the validity of
"circadian rhythms."

I don't like clocks period, never mind having to reset them.  (That only
compounds the problem of clocks themselves.)

I do like sunrise/sunset for my measure of time (at least on a daily basis, not
living near the equator).

On the other hand, standards are necessary (evils?) in order to do much of what
we call business or commerce, at least on the support end.  (Seems to have
disappeared on most other fronts somehow, count your fingers after a
handshake.)

With the exception of sunrise/sunset mandates regarding headlights, access to
parks or hunting laws, we see little use of this common sense measure of daily
time.

Personally, I suspect our children may see a continuous offset from GMT,
possibly coupled with sunrise/sunset for a variety of new (to me, mostly ISO)
standards.

Peter

p.s. if I sound like an unrepentant Luddite, Amen. (Long live the slide rule!)