All,

thanks for the assistance and tips up to now.

The program in question has been link edited into a "normal" loadlib.

At the time the error occured, there was nothing in Syslog (z/OS) - I was
watching it like a hawk.

Andre

PS as regards ACF2 permissions etc. I know nothing about ACF2, I inherited
this "problem".

En réponse à Scott Ford <scott_j_f...@yahoo.com> :