No, you werent where you thought you were in the code. The system doesn't lie
about what happened.  You can't issue any SVC instructions while you have an
FRR on the stack, regardless of what kind of FRR you have. And don't forget you
may be calling other system services whether you're aware of it or not.

Leaving aside the general undesirability of testing SRB code  by trial and
error, If you did manage to get the SRB scheduled then two interesting things
are happening to you. First you have another independent unit of work running
(the SRB) which will muddy the waters because any error that befalls the SRB
will be reflected back on the TCB you're running under so your debugging
information is going to be quite confusing.

Frankly you're kind of stumbling around in a coal mine with a flashlight even
trying this. I would usually give a little sermon about all the things that can
go horribly wrong. I will spare you that but here's the rub -- there's not a
lot of chance you're going to suddenly converge on a solution that works. Tell
us what problem you're trying to solve and maybe we can help you without
trashing your system.

Sent from my iPad