John,
Way back in the '70's I used to work on a online savings system. At that time
all banks were closed on weekends. It was great as we had test time a plenty.
We ran into a time crunch was every quarter we had to calculate interest before
8 AM. We had zero allowance for problems. From close of business till 8 AM it
was intense.

Ed