From: Rob Scott <rsc...@rocketsoftware.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: Hiperspaces

Hiperspaces are typically used when you are dealing in chunks of 4K pages - I
think dataspaces would be more suitable if you insist on an AR-Mode solution as
it allows direct byte access.

However, there are a few alternatives to consider here :

(1) Shared memory objects
(2) PC-ss to add SYSPRINT data to target ASID private?
(3) IARVSERV

I am sure others in this list will point out other choices

Rob Scott
Lead Developer
Rocket Software
275 Grove Street · Newton, MA 02466-2272 · USA
Tel: +1.617.614.2305
Email: rsc...@rs.com
Web: www.rocketsoftware.com