Thanks Mark,

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with the term OCO.

Using a portion of your IPLINFO exec as an example:

CVTIXAVL = C2d(Storage(D2x(CVT+124),4))      /* point to IOCM      */
IOCIOVTP = C2d(Storage(D2x(CVTIXAVL+208),4)) /* pt to IOS Vect Tbl */
CDA      = C2d(Storage(D2x(IOCIOVTP+24),4))  /* point to CDA       */
IODF     = Storage(D2X(CDA+32),44)           /* point to IODF name */

How/where did you find that CDA was at offset +24 of IOCIOVTP? And
subsequently, that the IODF DSN was at offset +32 of CDA? Surely I'm missing
some address maps?

Specific to the latest dead-end I'm encountering, one of the SMS guys I work
with asked if there were a way to list esoterics *without* having access to
HCD, or relying on a vendor product that could produce such a list. I was
thinking with a bit of investigation, I could find it somewhere in storage
using Rexx code similar to above.

Like I mentioned, IOVT/IOCIOVTP isn't the first address I've encountered that
once I got there, I didn't know exactly what I was looking at! I do think the
Data Area manuals are extremely helpful by noting the size and the different
information contained, but I seem to hit a dead end.