On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 11:34:41 -0500, Martin, Larry D wrote:

>You may have missed my earlier replies.  The US60411 shows
>both Received and Applied.  It was not Accepted.

Yes, I saw that you wrote that in a previous append, but the
importance of that depends upon where you found that information.
You did not say.  Where did you look to see that it was received and
applied?

We have tried to help you by guessing, since you have not provided
the requested information.

>I am proceeding with a Restore and then re-receive it.

Why do you want to RESTORE?

--
Tom Marchant