From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Vernooij, CP - SPLXM
Sent: 25 November 2011 11:02
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: WLM interface

Hello,

I have been looking in all kinds of places, without result.

Can someone point me to the assembler interface to change the WLM Service Class
of a running job (and similar functions)?

Or can this only be done with an "E jobname" operator command?

Thanks,

Kees.

</pre>********************************************************<br>For
information, services and offers, please visit our web site:
e-mail, and delete this message.<br><br>Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV
(KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the
incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor
responsible for any delay in receipt.<br>Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij
N.V. (also known as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines) is registered in Amstelveen, The
Netherland!
 s, with registered number  33014286

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html