I finally got approval from SHARE for making scanned copy of 1970 SHARE
LSRAD Report on bitsaver ... aka
http://bitsavers.org/pdf/ibm/share/

I've forwarded scanned copy along with permission, hopefully it will be
showing up shortly. Old reference with intro/ack ... post from when
I first starting trying to get permission. Issue is that copyright law
had change at first part of 1979 ... otherwise there would no longer
be a copyright issue
http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/2009.html#47

... from LSRAD:

Preface

This is a report of the SHARE Large Systems Requirements for Application
Development (LSRAD) task force. This report proposes an evolutionary
plan for MVS and VM/370 that will lead to simpler, more efficient and
more useable operating systems. The report is intended to address two
audiences: the uses of IBM's large operating systems and the developers
of those systems.

... snip ...

and

Acknowledgements

The LSRAD task force would like to thank our respective employers for
the constant support they have given us in the form of resources and
encourgement. We further thank the individuals, both within and outside
SHARE Inc., who reviewed the various drafts of this report. We would
like to acknowledge the contribution of the technical editors, Ruth
Ashman, Jeanine Figur, and Ruth Oldfield, and also of the clerical
assistants, Jane Lovelette and Barbara Simpson

Two computers systems proved invaluable for producing this report. Draft
copies were edited on the Tymshare VM system. The final report was
produced on the IBM Yorktown Heights experimental printer using the
Yorktown Formatting Language under VM/CMS.

... snip ...