I'm not sure if it helps, but SimpList lets you display the attributes of any
data set and over-type any attributes you wish to change (e.g. the amount of
allocated space or the record length or the data set organization or SMS
attributes etc). Feel free to contact me off-list if you have any questions.

Dave Salt

SimpList(tm) - try it; you'll get it!

http://www.mackinney.com/products/program-development/simplist.html