All - Thanks for the huge response both on-list and off-list.  I've gotten
both business and technical details.  Exactly the type of information that
I was looking for.

THANKS AGAIN!

I'm especially happy to see that the signal-to-noise ratio is extremely
high!

I'm post some follow up question after I digest all of this input.

Cheers,
Sam