Don Poitras of the IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
wrote on 01/03/2012 09:16:02 AM:

> It's a great program. I wish the support for PDSE that was introduced
> included mapping the entire program object rather than just the B_TEXT
> segment though. As it is, I still need to use AMBLIST for program
> objects.

AMBLIST is now a PDS subcommand.

Regards,
John K

)F  Example -     AMBLIST mema:memb

 The AMBLIST subcommand invokes the IBM AMBLIST program to list a
 load module map, cross-reference map, and CSECT identification
 records (IDR).

 The system's pasta maker. . .  take a lump of dough, send it
 through AMBLIST, and you come out with beautiful spaghetti!

)X SYNTAX -
     AMBLIST  memgroup

 ALIASES  - AM, AMB, AMBL, AMBLI, AMBLIS, ABMLIST
 DEFAULTS - none.
 REQUIRED - memgroup.