Is it possible to freeze the operations of  any LPAR ?

I have 4 LPARs configured in my OS/390 system with production uncapped and
other capped sometimes when there is heavy CPU requirement for Prod LPAR I
have to bring down other 3 lpars so tht all MIPS will be used by Production
alone but bringing down other lpars is time consuming.

I wanted to Freeze the operations of other 3 LPARs using HMC so tht CPU will
be free for production usage and once production requirement is over I can
restored other LPAR operations.

Is it possible without changing dynamically MIPS allocations ?

Jacky