As a matter of interest, Mike, how old are the DFSORT / ICETOOL reports? I
don't know how others feel about this but it might be worthwhile my (I
can't speak for Frank) taking a look at them some time. (Kind of how I
feel about RACFICE, for example.)

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer,
Mainframe Performance Consultant, zChampion
Worldwide Banking Center of Excellence, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker
Blog: