From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Richards, Robert B.
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 8:58 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Peculiar issue related to TSO logons

Has anyone ever seen this before on a SDSF DA display?

STARTING                   TSU           LO  FF   99   0.00   0.00   75 004B
     13       0.00 DW        SYSB
STARTING                   TSU           LO  FF   92   0.00   0.00   87 0057
     11       0.00 DW        SYSC
STARTING                   TSU           LO  FF   92   0.00   0.00   92 005C
     18       0.00 DW        SYSC
STARTING                   TSU           LO  FF   93   0.00   0.00   88 0058
     12       0.00 DW        SYSA

They do not go away on their own and they are a bear to get rid of.  I did not
get any hits on IBMLINK.

25 of these suckers and climbing. D A,L shows them as *LOGON*, but I haven't
found the right syntax to cancel or force them yet.

Robert B. Richards    (Bob)
US Office of Personnel Management
1900 E Street NW     Room: BH04L
Washington, D.C.  20415