On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 17:35:37 -0500 "Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

:>In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, on 12/30/2005
:>   at 11:35 AM, Paul Gilmartin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

:>>Is there, then, no SIOT for dynamically allocated data sets?

:>Not that I'm aware of; I believe that the relevant data are in the
:>DSAB.

DSAB points to an SIOT, even for dynamically allocated datasets.

:>>Does SVC 99 at some point invoke Interpreter code to construct a
:>>SIOT?

:>Absolutely not.

Something builds it.

--