-----------------------------------------<snip>-----------------------------------
Hi All,

As in general we are aware that we can have 1 master catalog and multiple
user catalogs in a system. It is also factual that we can have alternate
Master catalog with another Updated LOADxx member. My question is to know
whether if we can have possible to have multiple master-catalog with
multiple user catalog running on a single image ? I tried searching google
with keyword " Multiple master catalog" but I ended up with master-catalog
sharing concept. Could anyone please share your thoughts or idea.

Jags
Your system will recognize only one "MASTER CATALOG". All other catalogs that it sees are user catalogs if they are CONNECTed to your current MCAT. Otherwise, they're just VSAM clusters.

Rick