From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Scott Ford
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 09:59
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Ot - iPad users

All,

I know this is off topic, but I feel it's important. I received a nice
Xmas present in the form of an iPad 64mb -wifi. It simply love it as a
tool. I just tried downloading IBM red books and it works also, making
research, which I do a lot of m easier. Has anyone tried a tn3270
emulator on an iPad ?

Sent from my iPad
Scott Ford
Senior Systems Engineer