Every book you could ever want is likely to be somewhere starting at:

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr/Shelves/

It takes slightly longer than forever to load, however. I think the book
would be in there. But my stupid Windows system just locked up on
Firefox trying to load it. What is curious, is that it appears to have
LICENSED manuals available on it. Plus others that I've never heard of.
Not all of which are in English!

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.