The HAPSINDX needs to be deallocated to all TSO sessions.  What I do is use
the SDSF Server to move it.

Alter ISFPARMS to point to new HASPINDX
F SDSF,REFRESH
Ensure all TSO allocation to old file are gone.  TSOENQ function is used to
do this.
Delete old file.

If you do not use the SDSF SERVER, then you just need to make sure ALL TSO
ALLOCATION to the old file are gone.  Point to the new HASPINDX in ISFPARMS,
allow TSO users into SDSF again.

| In ISFPARMS, with the INDEX and INDXVOL keywords of the ISFPMAC macro
| or OPTIONS statement.

| By preallocating the ddname HASPINDX prior to the SYSLOG panel being
| accessed. SDSF then uses the data set referenced by that ddname.

Lizette