Hello,

I think that you should change the entire volume, with the rmm command
CHANGEVOLUME with STORAGEGROUP(xxxxx) parameter, since all the volume must
be in the same location,
I thing that if the volumes are system-managed this value is used from
LOCATION, so I would try to change location first to see what happens.
Maybe you can try changing both parameters in the same CV command.

You can find more details of the parameter STORAGEGROUP in the page 290 of
the manual:
   "z/OS V1R10.0 DFSMSrmm Guide and Reference"

Regards,

Gonzalo

--
*